Monday, October 23, 2017

I Believe In You




You know, one of the scariest things in life, I think, is to… share with someone who’s not family, who’s not super close friend, umm, your dreams… for your life. And the most amazing thing is to have that person then support you, and believe in you, and give you more confidence that you can succeed at those things then you had yourself. Umm, yeah, like, that’s amazing! And I got to have that experience not too long ago which, umm, partially helped boost my, uh,…uh, goal to, uh, keep this going. Umm. And also just…uh, boosted my self-confidence in myself and in my…belief that I could make the things that I wanted happen. And that’s…crazy to me. Umm, I mean, I’m, you know…like, I had those goals and I had people who believed in me, and…all of those things. But…to have someone…that I wouldn’t have expected…I mean, not because they’re, I don’t think that people should believe in me. But because…I just…I don’t have that experience. So I…shared that part of myself and their immediate response was: You’ve got this. You can do this. Well of course you can do that? Why wouldn’t you do that? And my brain… had like a freak out moment where it was like: wait, that’s not the words that I was expecting to hear from them. …And…I…It’s just a…I…there’s…so many, so many emotions and so many things. But…to actually have that belief…can do so much. So it…makes me wanna…go out and believe in other people. You know? And share that sense of, of not having…boundaries put in front of you when you share something crazy. Umm, so yeah, positive thought for the day. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment