Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Goal Setting



Goal Setting. So I have been terrible my entire life with goal setting. But, lately I have been making progress on figuring out what I want to do and making plans to get there. So, today I realized just how amazing it is when you make progress of some kind, small step, big step, doesn’t matter what it is. But if it’s the right step, then, all of a sudden, you’re motivated to do so much more. Um… And that, just seems crazy to me, like, the, the change in my thinking, to be more positive. And the change in my energy level, umm, just from making changes in my life that are allowing me to get closer to the things that I want for myself. Umm…And it, you know I never really got it before. Umm, listening to people talk about: well you need to set a goal, then you need to set smaller goals, and you have to do this. And it…I just…I was like: that’s too much that’s… I can’t handle that. But…Now it kind of puts it in perspective so that I can make those changes better. Umm…So clearly one of them is to get back to my blogging. Umm…or vlogging, cause it’s a video log. Umm, but I…just thought…and was inspired to share that. That you know, if you find the right goal, you’re gonna get there. Umm, or you find the right step. Take that first step whatever it is and that sense of accomplishment and just the change in your perspective, depending on what it is, umm, can make a whole world of difference. So…good luck and thanks for listening and, and hopefully this…gave you some insight. I don’t even know. But, I’ll see ya’ll next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment