Thursday, October 19, 2017

Out With The Old



All right so…another huge life event today, uh, well this week I guess. A couple of days ago I bought a new car, YAY, (laugh). Love new cars. Umm, and so today I sold my old car, which was kind of exciting, uh, but also very, very sad. Cause you know when you use something for a really long time, or you’ve owned something for a really long time, you finally decide that it’s time to get rid of it and pass it on. And then there’s that…post-ownership depression, I guess would be the best term for that, ah, shmeh, meh. Umm, but it, yeah like I was happy that I was selling my car cause I, I sold it to someone who really needed it. Umm, but at the same time I’d had that car for eleven years so… there was a little bit of my heart breaking as I saw them drive away in my car. Umm, yeah it was very sad. But, you know, I guess that’s kind of life, you know the passing off and realizing the things that you don’t need anymore.  Umm, and so you’re finally ready to step over them, or pass them off, or… you know whatever. And those of you who know me, know that I have a really hard time with getting rid of things that have sentimental value. So this was like… a big deal. Umm, but yeah I’m super excited about my new car. Umm, it’s…it’s very, very pretty. I’ll have ta…umm, post some pictures or something on here,…or… I don’t even know. But it’s a great car. Umm, so yeah, it just got me thinking about the things that we hold onto in life and, umm, when we decide that it’s time to, umm, purge those things from our life. Purge in a good way. Umm, you know, that… to step out of our comfort zone and get away from the sentimentality of it and just….clean house so to speak, sometimes literally. Umm, so yeah, so that’s my, my random thought for today. Hopefully you’re having a great day and hopefully this either gave you a laugh or, you know, just was fun to watch, (laugh). Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment