Friday, January 1, 2021

My Word for 2021

 

Hey everybody. Happy New Year. Umm…I just finished my workout for, my first workout, for the new year. Um and it made me think of, um, the fact that the word that I’ve decided to focus on this year is Consistency. Umm. Last year’s word was strength and I don’t know…I have to think a little bit to see how that…umm, showed up in my life. But,…this year I really want to focus on being consistent in…umm…uh, everything in my life, in my work, in my exercise, in my…spiritual life, in…my emotional life, in my relationships, all of that. So, that’s my word for this year. We’ll see how it goes. But…one of the things that I want to focus on being consistent with, and I don’t know what that consistency looks like, is posting, umm, more video blogs. Because…umm…I get joy from that. And I…you know, whether people watch and whether people care…you know. It’s… I’ve realize that I’ve missed that, umm, the last half of this year. Where, uh, I was just trying to figure out what I could do…to…Help my…state of mind and my…umm… uh, get out of my depression. All of those things. And I realized that…doing this is one of those things that I enjoy doing, whether it’s…being watched by people or not. Umm, but…it’s a way for me to…get…emotions out and thoughts out. And share a little positivity. Umm. Because that’s my focus of these, is…to try to be positive and to find positive every day. Whether it’s… uh, something little or something huge, or…uh, you know, maybe a sad memory, but that makes us happy, you know? Any of those things. So…that’s my goal for this year. To try and be more consistent. And that may…umm, it may be every day, it may be once a week, umm, it may be once a month. I, you know, just whenever I feel like I need some positivity to share and, and I have something that I wanna share. So…uh, we’ll see. We’ll see how it goes, but, umm… Hopefully you all had a great New Year’s and, umm,  are ready to focus on…whatever it is that you wanna focus on for this year. But,…peace, love, joy, those are mine. And…umm…I wish you all…uh, happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment