Sunday, January 6, 2019

New Year Breakthrough


So I became, uhh, incognito again. But, uh, here I am trying to get back on track, and umm, do the things that I really feel like I need to be doing. Umm. Like for instance, I’ve really stepped it up both, uh, exercise-wise and healthy eating wise. It may not look like it from what’s back here, but we’re working on it. Umm. But yeah, I’ve…made kind of a major breakthrough in the last week of, uh, the year, into this new year. Ummm. And I…I just realized that I…I’m capable, and I deserve…to be happy in life. And to lose weight, and to be healthy. Umm. There isn’t anything stopping me, except for me. So, I need to stop doing that and start getting healthy and to be the way I want to be. Umm. I was doing a devotion this morning and the, one of the questions was: How much do you think other people affect the way you feel about failure. Or something like that. Umm. And I responded, cause I write in my little journal. Umm. That definitely some, I feel like other people affect my self worth, umm, in some ways. Umm, And I think that’s true of everybody. Umm. But, what I said was that I know that, umm, I feel like, uh, people don’t see me. Uh, I feel invisible a lot. And not…uh, be, it’s not anybody’s fault, I just, it’s how I feel, whether it’s true or not. Umm, but then I know that a lot of that is on me. Umm, I tend to not demand to be seen. And since I don’t always like to be in the spotlight, umm, it’s kind of a big battle.  Because, umm, I don’t like attention put on me. Umm, cause I don’t feel like I deserve it, I guess is how that works. And yet, here I am doing a video blog. So, I, you know. It’s a world of contradictions. But, yeah, so that’s where I’m at. I’m back. I’m gonna chat a little bit everyday and we’ll see how it goes. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment