Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Five Days Down


All right, so, weight loss journey check in time. Umm, I’m kind of proud of myself, uh, today actually. Umm. Not that I’ve ex…you know made some huge massive change. But, umm, they always say that in your weight loss journey it’s about the little changes that then create the big change. And I…have managed to do workouts, uh, for the last 5 days. Today was day 5. I’m breathing a little heavy and I’m a little sweaty cause I just finished. Umm. I’ve been working out in the mornings, which has been fantastic for giving me energy all day. And that’s a big thing that I’ve noticed this time around. I mean I’ve… previously when I’ve been working out, umm, I’ve noticed that I have energy. Umm. But for some reason, I don’t know if it’s the workouts with the combination of the healthier eating that I’m doing, umm, and things like that. Umm. And the mental practices that I use in the mornings, umm, plus the workouts that’s giving me so much energy. But umm, but yeah, this time I feel crazy good. Umm, And I’ve noticed, nobody else probably would notice. Umm, but I told my trainer, Nina Schreckengost, about this. And I was super excited, umm, and, in a weird way. I was like, this is kinda weird, kind of a weird thing to notice. But I’m kind of excited about it. But the muscles, not that you can see where I’m pointing, between, uh, my hamstrings and my glutes are like super more defined then they were. Umm, and I just randomly noticed it. Like, I don’t know, I was like brushing off my pants or something and I was like huh! Hey there’s muscles there that I didn’t know about. Umm. So that was super exciting. And when I told, uh, Nina about it she was like: well, that means that you’re doing things in proper form, so good job. And I was like Oh! Well thanks! That’s good to know. I’ll keep that up then. Umm, so yeah, so that’s exciting. That’s where I’m at. Five days down. Umm. And yeah, I’m loving every second of it. So…yay! I hope everybody else is having a great week. Happy Tuesday! Umm. And I will see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment