Thursday, August 28, 2014

Points of Clarification


Transcript of Video:

Ok, so a couple points of clarification from uh my first video. Umm, I’m doing this more to… it’s an outlet, so, um. I don’t claim to be an expert. I am very much not as you’ll see probably down the line here. Umm,  It’s more just something that I wanted to do and, uh, this is how I’m starting. I don’t know where it’s going to go from here. Um, so, book reviews are a solid construct that I can use…uhh, books and movies, clearly. Umm…And I’m not sure that review is really the right…word. Umm, I think it’s gonna be more like, you know, old school book reports? Umm. It’s gonna be like that, only they will be highly opinionated book reports. 

Umm, so if you’re interested, please feel free to watch. Um and I don’t know.., I’ll probably designate different , umm, you know, pages for the different types of things that are on here. Umm. So always feel free to watch and enjoy and, umm…..yeah, I think that’s it. I don’t know where I was going from there. Uh, but yeah, so, um, I’m not an expert, I don’t have um, really, any review-type experience, I’m not, umm, an English major, I’m not, umm, anything that really you can take my opinion in any way, shape, or form to heart. Umm, and really I don’t have the ability to find any negative things to say about things, umm, cause I have way too much respect for the people that, umm, are willing to write and to create these things. So it’s hard for me to, to find negative things. Umm, So it’ll probably be just lots of praise for things that I read and see. Umm, but sort of a detailed analysis of those things umm, in a book report slash opinion way.

Umm. So yeah, so hopefully, uh, you like it, and if you do keep watching, and if not then you can just never look at this page again! So yeah, Thanks! See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment