Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Good, Not Great



I wanna start this by saying that I am NOT fishing for compliments, so, please do not feel like you need boost my …ego… off of anything that I’m saying. But, with this whole quarantine thing I’ve realized…and been amazed I guess. I’ve been amazed by the number of people that have… found new ways to express themselves. Like, just, all of my artistic-y, theatre-y friends, because I have 5 million of them. And…watching…things that they post on-line of like “ oh hey I’m doing THIS new artistically creative thing” or “I’m doing THIS new artistically creative thing”. And…I keep thinking…I…don’t really have anything…that I do…that’s…like that. I mean, I…I DO. But I don’t have the courage…to…share it with others. Except for talking about random nonsense on this wonderful blog. So I was like, “I should… get back to that and I should do that thing that I …randomly enjoy doing” for, you know, no reason whatsoever.  And, it doesn’t really matter if people watch it or if people care, or you know, the people that do care will watch it and respond and the ones that don’t…won’t. So, its really not, you know… So…here we go…here’s what I’m doing. Yay! But, I…thinking about all of that and thinking about, you know, people who have the courage to, to share those things that they do really well. Whether it be, you know, dance videos or singing videos, or acting stuff, or I’m trying to not blind you all with the light behind me. But…and realizing that I fee, I think…the reason that I don’t have the courage to do that is because I don’t feel like…I’m amazing at any of those things. So, I’m, you know, I’m, I’m good at a lot of things. I’m a, kind of a jack of all trades. I… can do a lot of different things… decently. But I don’t have anything that I’m like, “Oh I’m really great at this thing here. So I should share it with the world because I’m so fantastic at it.” And I…I wish that I had that, but at the same time…I…feel like…you…I don’t know it’s one of those things that you just know that you have. And I, and I KNOW that I enjoy entertaining people. That’s the thing that I KNOW that I enjoy and that I’m good at. But it’s figuring out…what I can do…to do that thing…really well. You know? It’s a…it’s a, it’s a struggle. But, I…so yeah, so here is… hopefully what I’m gonna to be doing for the next however long…is,  you know, randomly…uh, videotaping me being ridiculous and talking about just random…things, that…you know, people probably don’t care about, and if they feel like watching they can, um…but still…um…providing myself that outlet versus…um… keeping everything inside, cause I think that that’s very dangerous. So…um…so yeah, so I’m gonna share, and I’m gonna talk and hopefully…somebody watches and it’ll be fine. But, um…but yeah, that’s, that’s all I’ve got. So…hopefully you all enjoy it and…umm….yeah, enjoy. Please keep doing  and sharing all the wonderful things that you all are doing out there and I hope that you all have a great day. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment