Saturday, February 2, 2019

Weekends Are Hard!


Happy Saturday everyone. I haven’t been incredibly…umm…constant with, uh, doing my blogs, but…I think it’s because I feel like if I don’t have anything to say…then I don’t really have a reason to post anything, so… Today I feel like I have something to say. Sorry, I’m breathing really hard cause I just did my workout. Umm… Which is what I wanted to talk about. Weekends are difficult for me. A lot of people that when I read on, umm, fitness posts and blogs, and online on my group people are like “Oh the weekends great because I have all this time and so I get my workout in and, uh when I don’t have time during the week.” So not true for me. Weekends, because I can sit and relax, my body doesn’t want to do anything. So I have to mentally like force myself to get up and do my workout. Which I did today, so I’m super proud of myself. And, it’s almost like when I do that that I then have proven to myself that it’s possible. So the next time that I have an excuse in my head of “oh, I’m not feeling that great.” Or “Oh I, my knee hurts a little bit today, I think I’m gonna not do anything.” No-no, no-no, Sara get off your butt and do your workout. Do it! So yeah, that’s, that’s kind of where I’m at today. Where I’m realizing that I have this huge mental block when it comes to the weekend. And I need to get out of that. Because, I want to see myself get healthy. And feel comfortable in my own skin. And get rid of the excuses that I have for not living my life to its fullest potential. So that’s what I’m doing. Today is done. Workout-Success. I hope you all have a great weekend. And, hopefully I will see you a little bit more often this week. Have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've actually read a few of these now... finally. Good job on the work out

    ReplyDelete